No soliciting permitted.

Order to delivery time

Sportshot2

Reaction score
Ordered my T on 5/28/20 I hoped with increased production I would get it sooner than early October that I was originally told. Then it slipped to late October and now just recently to early November. KIA is not very good about meeting their projections for customers who ordered an SX-PT

My Car is a 2001

Reaction score
Ordered my T on 5/28/20 I hoped with increased production I would get it sooner than early October that I was originally told. Then it slipped to late October and now just recently to early November. KIA is not very good about meeting their projections for customers who ordered an SX-PT
From which dealer did your order? It’s helpful to include that and order dates in your signature for forum members to reference

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
Just got an update from my dealer... ETA has been pushed from 11/18 to 12/9. I was planning a Christmas road trip, but that won't happen if I don't have my Telly yet. If the new ETA holds true, that'll put me at 8 months of waiting.

Just gotta keep repeating to myself that it'll be worth it... right? Right?!
Your signature says you ordered an SX Premium. Do you mean SX Prestige or did you order an EX Premium. The SX Premium isn't a model.

If you did order an SX Prestige - those have the longest wait of any trim. Not sure why. But production rates are way down on those.
1600205043966.png

Navy66

Reaction score

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
You were kind enough to send me the online window sticker.
Do you know how long after sticker in printed for the vehicle, an approximate time for delivery to dealer?
Lots of variables determine wait time.. your current ETA as of today is 09-28 to Beyers Kia.. a name is attached as well to this vin if you would like to provide first and last initial(or first part of last name) I can verify it is yours..

Navy66

Reaction score
Lots of variables determine wait time.. your current ETA as of today is 09-28 to Beyers Kia.. a name is attached as well to this vin if you would like to provide first and last initial(or first part of last name) I can verify it is yours..
Again thanks for all you help. Name W. Loth

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score

travelbug928

Reaction score
Your signature says you ordered an SX Premium. Do you mean SX Prestige or did you order an EX Premium. The SX Premium isn't a model.

If you did order an SX Prestige - those have the longest wait of any trim. Not sure why. But production rates are way down on those.
View attachment 10386
Ahhh nice catch, I’ll adjust that! I ordered an SX Prestige with Towing. Definitely know about the wait. Just sucks that the push-outs are threatening my Christmas plans! It is what it is, though.

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
Ahhh nice catch, I’ll adjust that! I ordered an SX Prestige with Towing. Definitely know about the wait. Just sucks that the push-outs are threatening my Christmas plans! It is what it is, though.
Yeah - what we have ordered is the rarest of them all these days!

mcbrains001

Reaction score
Just got an update from my dealer... ETA has been pushed from 11/18 to 12/9. I was planning a Christmas road trip, but that won't happen if I don't have my Telly yet. If the new ETA holds true, that'll put me at 8 months of waiting.

Just gotta keep repeating to myself that it'll be worth it... right? Right?!
Hang in there bud. You are already deep into it. One thing I know for sure is that you will love the car. Even better when people walk up to you and ask how it drives and how they are looking to get one but cant!!

Bonette

Reaction score
I know I've got a long way to go but reading most of the comments here is very encouraging. Ordered mine 08/18/20 at Fort Bend Kia,TX. I asked the dealership about KFOS and was told " Your order was submitted, but Kia gives no updates until it is filled and starts in production." Any idea how long after the order placed and into KFOS? I ordered SX P/N Ebony black w/ black interior.

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
I know I've got a long way to go but reading most of the comments here is very encouraging. Ordered mine 08/18/20 at Fort Bend Kia,TX. I asked the dealership about KFOS and was told " Your order was submitted, but Kia gives no updates until it is filled and starts in production." Any idea how long after the order placed and into KFOS? I ordered SX P/N Ebony black w/ black interior.
As soon as it is accepted into KFOS - the dealer should be able to give you an ETA (actually generated in KFOS). That date will move around quite a bit (see my signature) but right now KIA is prioritizing Nightfall Edition builds over other builds - so your wait time will be shorter than others since you selected that option.

Jadyas

Reaction score
As soon as it is accepted into KFOS - the dealer should be able to give you an ETA (actually generated in KFOS). That date will move around quite a bit (see my signature) but right now KIA is prioritizing Nightfall Edition builds over other builds - so your wait time will be shorter than others since you selected that option.
Just noticed your signature! Why did it push back that long! I’m not sure when was mine accepted by i’m guessing around same time as yours in July. You still don’t have a vin? Seems to me it’s gonna push again for later than 10/13

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
Just noticed your signature! Why did it push back that long! I’m not sure when was mine accepted by i’m guessing around same time as yours in July. You still don’t have a vin? Seems to me it’s gonna push again for later than 10/13
No VIN yet. The only thing I can say is that my vehicle has fallen victim to the Nightfall Edition SXP - which has been pushing regular SXP back by months. With just 19 weekdays between today and my current ETA with one of those being Columbus Day - I am very skeptical of receiving my car next month.

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
Noticing you are one of the few last December orders. Congrats on having your vehicle finally in transit. This wait has been terrible.

Jadyas

Reaction score
Noticing you are one of the few last December orders. Congrats on having your vehicle finally in transit. This wait has been terrible.
It has! And still 😂 it’s been in transit for 3 weeks now. I’ve seen same cars with newer vins arrive to MI and mine not yet. Well good luck for you! Hopefully you’re one of those whose vin pops up one day and the next week it’s at the dealer.

MarcinTexas

Reaction score
It has! And still 😂 it’s been in transit for 3 weeks now. I’ve seen same cars with newer vins arrive to MI and mine not yet. Well good luck for you! Hopefully you’re one of those whose vin pops up one day and the next week it’s at the dealer.
Yeah - when I originally ordered my salesman @StephenCantrelle (one of the best) told me from VIN to delivery averages between 30 and 45 days. To hold to that 30 day window it needed to show up this week. I feel badly for Stephen because he has done everything right, offered the best customer service yet has no answers to why newer orders keep jumping ahead of me. And he keeps updating me that my ETA isn't changing despite the passing of time with no VIN.

Jadyas

Reaction score
Yeah - when I originally ordered my salesman @StephenCantrelle (one of the best) told me from VIN to delivery averages between 30 and 45 days. To hold to that 30 day window it needed to show up this week. I feel badly for Stephen because he has done everything right, offered the best customer service yet has no answers to why newer orders keep jumping ahead of me. And he keeps updating me that my ETA isn't changing despite the passing of time with no VIN.
Totally forgot you placed your order through Stephen. Yeah I get it, no one has answers for the bs kia is doing. I swear I think they get orders throw them on a table and then start picking them up, just the old way no computers included 😂 your order is now at the bottom of that stack on the table. And my car is parked at the end of the lot, they keep shipping the ones that parked in front of it. Here i explained it to you 😂

Last edited: