Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Telluride Founder's Club

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I called again yesterday after about 2 weeks after my initial call. They never got back to me 1 week ago, so I called them- but the person in charge of my case had her calls go right to voicemail and the mailbox was full... Called back to general line , person said they would call back within 2-3 days and never did. When I called yesterday the person in charge of my case AGAIN had her calls going to voicemail and STILL had her mailbox full. Called again on general line and finally got someone who was responsive and and they told me I should get a call back by end of the day.
I finally did get a callback within a few hours and a new lady (Debra) told me they would reimburse me with a check since they were having issues. Apparently they couldnt find my founders club info because in their system they had my email ending in gmail.ocm instead of .com - which was a typo on their end (I got my incentive a long time ago)... I sent in my dealership payment info and kia finance info. Fingers crossed they finally get me my check sent... Its been kind of annoying having to keep calling into them and not getting responses....
I also had a lot of runaround getting my dealership to send me my check for my trade in of my car. I dont know if I am just unlucky or if kia just normally operates like this.

Michi-Tell

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, no email, submitted 3x and 1x on my work email. No clue...
I signed up for Telluride "Updates" with my gmail in late Feb. or early Mar. (didn't know there was anything called a Founder's Club) but never heard back anything. I even checked my Spam folder to be sure. Nothing.

Last edited:

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I signed up for Telluride "Updates" with my gmail in late Feb. or early Mar. (didn't know there was anything called a Founder's Club) but never heard back anything. I even checked my Spam folder to be sure. Nothing.
I signed up from my main email and got a welcome message saying I would get incentives in coming weeks. I also did my secondary email a week or so after doing my first. The secondary email never got a welcome message I believe.
My main email never got the incentive but my secondary DID. I had to use my secondary email at the kia dealership for everything to proccess easie. Kind of annoying, their founders club incentive seems like it was very poorly ran....

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
This is why you can call, tell them that you registered before 3-1 and tell them you never received an email. Kia Customer service will work with you to get your first payment reimbursed if you financed through Kia.

critrider

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I signed up early got my e-mail did the activation then??? Never got the codes and now need them. KIA told me today the codes are coming this week....has any one else got them? Ill assume I can eventually get a check for one payment.....

Shakodag

Reaction score
Does anyone have info on what specials might be included with this Club? Or how exactly to sign up? All I see on Kia's site is that you can give them your contact info, and just wait I guess! Have any of their other cars had similar clubs? If so, what were those specials? Thanks all!

edit: Link to the Kia Telluride Founder's Club
I signed up for this, and actually did get an email 1st week of March. They offered to cover your 1st month's payment if you financed through Kia and took delivery by 4/30/19. The tow package was a must have, so I had to order one, and it likely won't be here until July.

Gstvandino1

Reaction score
Does anyone have info on what specials might be included with this Club? Or how exactly to sign up? All I see on Kia's site is that you can give them your contact info, and just wait I guess! Have any of their other cars had similar clubs? If so, what were those specials? Thanks all!

We purchased a Kia Telluride we have not our voucher to choose between Sirius 2 years or 1st car note. Through the Kia founders club. We fill out all the forms and registered. We need to here from someone at Kia Corp . We can be reached at 504-388-4617

short

Reaction score
We purchased a Kia Telluride we have not our voucher to choose between Sirius 2 years or 1st car note. Through the Kia founders club. We fill out all the forms and registered. We need to here from someone at Kia Corp . We can be reached at 504-388-4617
This is not Kia Corp. This is a bunch of random people who have interest in or plan to purchase a Telluride. Google Kia or look in your paperwork for a phone number for Kia and call them.

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I sent Kia my payment info about 2 weeks and apparently it was approved- had to call in for updates. I still have not received my check. Has anyone got their reimbursement check? Kia is really handling all this so poorly and it’s annoying.

OurRide

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I sent Kia my payment info about 2 weeks and apparently it was approved- had to call in for updates. I still have not received my check. Has anyone got their reimbursement check? Kia is really handling all this so poorly and it’s annoying.
dealer just got my info today... apparently required an additional signature... I had the Gen Manager of the dealership sign and date my Founders paperwork w date of purchase as the deal expires EOM... they even refunded my deposit on my CC . as to get my payment as close to 750 as possible. I'm expecting it to take over 30 days to get them to make the payment.

jlgokingco

Reaction score

Hi, my name is Jeff and I live in Austin. Two weeks ago, I purchased a Telluride EX. Today, I received a call from 1-844-495-2119. The person on the line told me that he was from KIA and that there might be a problem with my steering. The guy was so helpful that he wanted to tow my new Telluride, at my expense, to the nearest Kia dealer. I not-so-politely declined and texted the sales person who sold me my Telluride to ask if this is legitimate. To make the long story short, I was told that this was not legitimate, and that the number was associated with the Kia Telluride Founder's Club. I am suspecting that they were going to steal my car. Now having stated this, this 'Kia Telluride Founder's Club' came from the KIA salesman who sold me my Telluride.

Anyway, you don't have to listen to me since you don't know me. I have nothing to gain from this, I'm just trying to be a 'good citizen' letting everyone my experience. I am NOT certain about the Kia Telluride Founder's Club not being legit and all. What I am sure of is that the number who called me showed up as 1-844-495-2119 on my phone, and you will need to trust my word that the person on the line tried to tow away my car, and that the sales person who sold me the car was not aware of any kind of recall that would have prompted such a call.

MrChrisWin

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
The Founder Club provides first payment up to $750 by Kia on financing or 2 years free Sirius XM. For me the coupon was filed at the time of purchase, and I had to sign paperwork to select which coupon I wanted. I checked KIA owner portal and saw that the first payment was made.

Last edited:

short

Reaction score
Is founders club a USA thing? I’m from Canada and ordered Apr 12. Do I qualify for anything?
The idea was you would sign up for this before the vehicle was available. Here is part of the terms " All matters of program eligibility and qualification will be resolved by KMA in its sole discretion, and KMA reserves the right to change product and program specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. Must take delivery from a participating dealer and from retail stock from 3‌/4/2‌019 to 4‌/30/‌2019. Dealer must attach physical printed offer with purchase or lease documentation. "

So, I would call your dealer and/or KIA Corporate and ask them if they have a program and when it runs.

Karam.31

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got this from Kia.com customer service... Awesome!!!

"Thank you for contacting Kia regarding the Telluride Founders Club. We understand that many people are waiting for the Tellurides and the deadline for the Founders Promotion has passed. No worries, Kia is still going to honor that for those who registered!
Once you have purchased your Telluride simply reply to this email and attach a copy of your sales contract. Kia will send you a check in the amount of your payment up to $750!
Thank you for choosing KIA!"

arckal

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got this from Kia.com customer service... Awesome!!!

"Thank you for contacting Kia regarding the Telluride Founders Club. We understand that many people are waiting for the Tellurides and the deadline for the Founders Promotion has passed. No worries, Kia is still going to honor that for those who registered!
Once you have purchased your Telluride simply reply to this email and attach a copy of your sales contract. Kia will send you a check in the amount of your payment up to $750!
Thank you for choosing KIA!"
What email address and subject you posted?

Augie1209

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Spoke with Kia Corporate this morning, they were kind enough to honor this promotion even though we financed through a credit union. Told us to submit proof of first payment to them. But must have purchased before April 30th, which we did.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.