Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Telluride Founder's Club

gmneil

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
called kia customer service this morning as I never got any email when I signed up back in feb for the
founders club, they created a case for me and assured me I should not have any problems getting the first month founders deal. I'm happy with their customer service so far, glad I ordered mine.

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
called kia customer service this morning as I never got any email when I signed up back in feb for the
founders club, they created a case for me and assured me I should not have any problems getting the first month founders deal. I'm happy with their customer service so far, glad I ordered mine.
Same for me. I have to send them my payment info after my first payment and they will reimburse me via check.

Lexi_GA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’m really confused. The small print on the founders club coupon says you have to finance through Kia Finance to get the first month’s payment made for you. So are they saying that isn’t accurate?

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’m really confused. The small print on the founders club coupon says you have to finance through Kia Finance to get the first month’s payment made for you. So are they saying that isn’t accurate?
Yes you do, but because they are giving me the reimbursement outside of Kia Finance, Kia Corporate needs a copy of the payment info from me. This is being provided as a courteous credit in my case.

Razorback

Reaction score
I just received a call from KIA and was informed / provided instructions to send my final sales paper that shows the payment and they will process my reimbursement for the payment amount. I thought they would just coordinate with KIA finance but they are separate organizations and KIA finance is not part of Kia based on what I was told by the representative this morning. It takes 4-6 weeks to process the reimbursement.

Dmac55555

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
just a heads up to all who used the founders club promo (i apologize if this was already mentioned). I got my telluride a month ago using the founder club promo for my free first month payment. checked my kia finance account. nothing. same balance as my original loan amount. emailed kia finance and they said to contact kia motors usa. emailed kia motors usa and got this email back:

Congratulations on your new Telluride purchase!
We wanted to follow up with you in regards to your Kia Telluride Purchase and the Founders Club.
We would like to review to reimburse you for the first months payment up to 750-
Please send me a copy of your Sales contact showing your payment amount.
Once we receive the necessary documents we will process a check to be mailed to you.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly.
Thank you for being part of the Kia family!

Send them screenshots of everything. We will see what they say and when I get my check.

Trickyvic

Reaction score
Does anyone have info on what specials might be included with this Club? Or how exactly to sign up? All I see on Kia's site is that you can give them your contact info, and just wait I guess! Have any of their other cars had similar clubs? If so, what were those specials? Thanks all!

edit: Link to the Kia Telluride Founder's Club
Kia website advertised to join prior to
Release date. Members can get 1st months
Payment free or two years free Sirius radio
If purchased by 4-30-19 and financed through Kia. Must turn in online certificate
When applying for financing at dealership.

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
just a heads up to all who used the founders club promo (i apologize if this was already mentioned). I got my telluride a month ago using the founder club promo for my free first month payment. checked my kia finance account. nothing. same balance as my original loan amount. emailed kia finance and they said to contact kia motors usa. emailed kia motors usa and got this email back:

Congratulations on your new Telluride purchase!
We wanted to follow up with you in regards to your Kia Telluride Purchase and the Founders Club.
We would like to review to reimburse you for the first months payment up to 750-
Please send me a copy of your Sales contact showing your payment amount.
Once we receive the necessary documents we will process a check to be mailed to you.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly.
Thank you for being part of the Kia family!

Send them screenshots of everything. We will see what they say and when I get my check.
What’s the email address? I called Kia over a week ago and they haven’t called me back yet. I paid my first lease payment since the dealership didn’t really know what to do.

ATL3630

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Guys - can anyone help me - I've searched and I still don't understand where to sign up as a Founder's Club member to take advantage of this offer. I've already bought my SX, I financed through Kia, so I should qualify - I just need to join the club. The links in the past posts just take you to a page where you sign up for more info about the Telluride. There is zero reference to any club.

Tim-in-CA

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Guys - can anyone help me - I've searched and I still don't understand where to sign up as a Founder's Club member to take advantage of this offer. I've already bought my SX, I financed through Kia, so I should qualify - I just need to join the club. The links in the past posts just take you to a page where you sign up for more info about the Telluride. There is zero reference to any club.
You now need to call. Tell them that you did register before March 1st but never got your confirmation email. Stick to this. If you get someone that says no, call back again. They’ll work with you to reimburse

Call 1-844-495-2119, When prompted
  • Choose option 5
  • Then you will press # (because you do not know your representative’s extension)
  • Then # again (because you do not know your case number)

ATL3630

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
You now need to call. Tell them that you did register before March 1st but never got your confirmation email. Stick to this. If you get someone that says no, call back again. They’ll work with you to reimburse

Call 1-844-495-2119, When prompted
  • Choose option 5
  • Then you will press # (because you do not know your representative’s extension)
  • Then # again (because you do not know your case number)
Thank you 🙏

I called and got a friendly guy who was able to help me. He said I should get an email in 2-3 days that confirms things.

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Ugh contacted online since no one will call me back. Someone called me and offered me 3 years free maintenance plus - oil changes and tire rotations instead of a payment. I said no that’s not a $500 value like my payment. Kind of annoyed with Kia .... so much run around.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.