Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

Telluride Founder's Club

John

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I sent Kia my payment info about 2 weeks and apparently it was approved- had to call in for updates. I still have not received my check. Has anyone got their reimbursement check? Kia is really handling all this so poorly and it’s annoying.
I received my Founder's Club lease payment today.

I initially called Kia Customer Care at 1-800-333-4542 on April 8th inquiring about the first payment promotion, the representative gave me a case number and sent me a link to reply with my lease contract. I followed up on May 6th, gave the representative my case number and she explained the authorization for payment was completed on April 30th. Received payment via a check in the mail today.

johnwashere2

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I received my Founder's Club lease payment today.

I initially called Kia Customer Care at 1-800-333-4542 on April 8th inquiring about the first payment promotion, the representative gave me a case number and sent me a link to reply with my lease contract. I followed up on May 6th, gave the representative my case number and she explained the authorization for payment was completed on April 30th. Received payment via a check in the mail today.
I actually got my check yesterday too! I was following up about every week for the status :)

LENKA1111

Reaction score
Lol. The offer code is the same for everyone who got the email.
Can you share the offer code with me? I never got the email. I bought my Telluride in April, and now Kia Consumer Assistance is requiring me to provide an offer code. Uggh!

All help is appreciated!

Last edited:

arckal

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you share the offer code with me? I never got the email. I bought my Telluride in April, and now Kia Consumer Assistance is requiring me to provide an offer code. Uggh!

All help is appreciated!
Could you please send me too? I have already submitted information but never received the code and also placed my order with dealer.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.