No soliciting permitted.

The KIA Telluride in Gravity Grey

Buck

Reaction score
You have to post photos of your ceramic finish. I had mine done and I am so happy with the results so far.
Cool! I'll have to get back to you on that. It's in the garage, still curing. They said to keep it from getting wet for the next 5 days or so. We've been getting a lot of rain here (or at least the threat). I just did all the glass too with IGL Window. Pretty easy. Hope it works well. Also a little pricey. I'm glad you are happy with yours!

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score
Cool! I'll have to get back to you on that. It's in the garage, still curing. They said to keep it from getting wet for the next 5 days or so. We've been getting a lot of rain here (or at least the threat). I just did all the glass too with IGL
Window. Pretty easy. Hope it works well. Also a little pricey. I'm glad you are happy with yours!

Here are some of mine that I have posted in other threads. The ceramic makes that paint pop and it so easy to keep clean. Just make sure you do not wax or use touchless washes that use wax.

Attachments

• 06FA4ED7-9BF6-4199-8602-D6C9400657E7.jpeg
    06FA4ED7-9BF6-4199-8602-D6C9400657E7.jpeg
    458.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 307330A1-E8CA-45A1-92A1-8B855BB28717.jpeg
    307330A1-E8CA-45A1-92A1-8B855BB28717.jpeg
    479.6 KB · Views: 87
  • E5DF5518-9D3B-4500-9D0D-CDCF05C1138E.jpeg
    E5DF5518-9D3B-4500-9D0D-CDCF05C1138E.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 85

rfdacm02

Reaction score
The satin finished chrome on the SXP is really quite nice. It's not as bright as the shiny chrome. I have the GG/Dune SXP non-nightfall and I really like it. You can always get the window surround trim dipped for that look. I just wasn't bad enough I guess. ;). Just had a ceramic coating put on. Looks beautiful. Hope it was worth the investment.
Yes please post some pics and tell us about your ceramic coat, certainly has picqued my interest.

Sejonesy1971

Reaction score
Here are some of mine that I have posted in other threads. The ceramic makes that paint pop and it so easy to keep clean. Just make sure you do not wax or use touchless washes that use wax.
This is absolutely stunning color and shine. I always have color regret after purchasing a vehicle and seeing one in a different color. We purchased glacier white Pearl SX-P non nightfall. Everlasting Silver is the one that has me second guessing this time. Ha!!! Completely happy with ours though and the white Pearl really shines in the sunlight and the contrast with the tinted windows and black rims really makes ours an eye catcher.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score
This is absolutely stunning color and shine. I always have color regret after purchasing a vehicle and seeing one in a different color. We purchased glacier white Pearl SX-P non nightfall. Everlasting Silver is the one that has me second guessing this time. Ha!!! Completely happy with ours though and the white Pearl really shines in the sunlight and the contrast with the tinted windows and black rims really makes ours an eye catcher.
Thank you for the kind words. I also love the glacier white with the black tint. Please post some photos of yours as well.

808cutiepie

Reaction score
How did everyone decide on the GG? I keep going back to my 1st choice Everlasting silver but I like the dark look. Ugh! Decisions!

qwikhit

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Reaction score
To be honest; I bought my S based on price and not color. It just happened to be GG

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score
How did everyone decide on the GG? I keep going back to my 1st choice Everlasting silver but I like the dark look. Ugh! Decisions!
Stick with your gut. Everlasting Silver is the best color, hands down.

keg

Reaction score
My first choice would be red, but I don't care for the strong undertone of black in the Sangria, and there weren't any available. So for me, white was better than black, grey was better than white. Those were the choices I could find on car lots at the time so I bought Gravity Grey.

Attachments

• Telluride.jpg
    Telluride.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 51

Sejonesy1971

Reaction score
We were torn between Gravity Gray, Everlasting Silver and White. We grabbed a white SX prestige non nightfall that had just came off the truck and are extremely happy. I think Everlasting Silver looks better than GG due to the contrast with the black wheels. Also, it is unique and the classiest of the colors available. So many cars out there with the dark gray. I say go ES!

Bossman-Don

Reaction score
I personally don't like blue cars and the blue hue in the ES was not for me

Buck

Reaction score
Dude! That looks sharp. How do you like the sidestep? Do you use it or is it for aesthetics. I'm thinking about adding it to mine. Looks sharp! I have the Gravity Gray. Just wondering how that might look.

rfdacm02

Reaction score
I have a silver Silverado now, so liked a darker choice. Love the black copper, but live on a dirt road, so... Silver probably the easiest to keep looking sharp, very forgiving, though depending on where you are in HI, the red dirt seems to show up pretty well! Still I'd wash that red dirt everyday if I never had to shovel or snowblow my driveway again! We love 808!

808cutiepie

Reaction score
Stick with your gut. Everlasting Silver is the best color, hands down.
Luckily my order hasn’t been inputted by the dealer to Kia yet so I have a lil time to decide. I only changed cuz I just saw one in my lil town so that’s what made me switch to GG.

I have a silver Silverado now, so liked a darker choice. Love the black copper, but live on a dirt road, so... Silver probably the easiest to keep looking sharp, very forgiving, though depending on where you are in HI, the red dirt seems to show up pretty well! Still I'd wash that red dirt everyday if I never had to shovel or snowblow my driveway again! We love 808!
Yeah I use to have a silver Jetta and now have a white Jetta. Since no baseball for the kids because of the pandemic...no red dirt but I’m sure it’ll be back in season at some point 🤪 have u guys visited here?

We were torn between Gravity Gray, Everlasting Silver and White. We grabbed a white SX prestige non nightfall that had just came off the truck and are extremely happy. I think Everlasting Silver looks better than GG due to the contrast with the black wheels. Also, it is unique and the classiest of the colors available. So many cars out there with the dark gray. I say go ES!
All 3 colors I’ve considered too in the FWD. if I had my way I’d go AWD just for the wolf gray but hubby isn’t budging cuz there’s no need for the AWD here. Plus he’s not a fan of the NF rims. I love the ES and how it looks grey or a tint of blue in different lighting but I saw one in my town and I was like UH UH lol but it didn’t have butterscotch interior so there’s that haha. But yes you’re right there are plenty of cars with dark gray out there.

Buck

Reaction score
Luckily my order hasn’t been inputted by the dealer to Kia yet so I have a lil time to decide. I only changed cuz I just saw one in my lil town so that’s what made me switch to GG.

Yeah I use to have a silver Jetta and now have a white Jetta. Since no baseball for the kids because of the pandemic...no red dirt but I’m sure it’ll be back in season at some point 🤪 have u guys visited here?

All 3 colors I’ve considered too in the FWD. if I had my way I’d go AWD just for the wolf gray but hubby isn’t budging cuz there’s no need for the AWD here. Plus he’s not a fan of the NF rims. I love the ES and how it looks grey or a tint of blue in different lighting but I saw one in my town and I was like UH UH lol but it didn’t have butterscotch interior so there’s that haha. But yes you’re right there are plenty of cars with dark gray out there.
Love my Gravity Gray. Just sayin'...

Buck

Reaction score
Love my Gravity Gray. Just sayin'... But I'm a guy. I liked the ES, but it did have a little too much blue in it for me. I don't think I saw the Prestige though, so those dark wheels may help. Frankie Knuckles' looks pretty nice!

Buck

Reaction score
Your white looks great with the black rims! They all look pretty nice really.

Frankie Knuckles

Reaction score
Dude! That looks sharp. How do you like the sidestep? Do you use it or is it for aesthetics. I'm thinking about adding it to mine. Looks sharp! I have the Gravity Gray. Just wondering how that might look.
I love the looks of the side steps. It makes the Telly look more premium. But I also use them to dry the roof off after washing her.