Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

What did you pay for your KIA Telluride?

Tr!n!Grlll

Reaction score
A few observations:
  1. MSRP and Sticker are the same. It appears from your description the dealer is adding to the MSRP / Sticker. Could be the the ubiquitous "phoney Munroney" as described here www.youtube.com/watch?v=hECdkHbfeKc which is a questionable practice....adding market adjustments and and other nonsense. Also could be rolling in your lease mileage overage.
  2. Negotiate that Money Factor. That's 4.95% interest. Ridiculous. Also check with your local credit union. if you're hell bent on the Telluride. You could do much better.
Yeah, that's just one of the things that bothers me...the 4.95% rate.
I just felt backed into a corner because of my current lease situation, but I agree that I can do better. Thanks for the reply.

TellurideSX

Reaction score
This is crazy. For those that are seeing these insane and slimy attempts at markup, are you willing to travel to buy your telluride? While I wouldn’t recommend the dealer I got my very favorable deal from, there are others that will just order for you with a deposit and charge invoice. Only wildcard will be the rebates in effect at delivery. I know that later this year they will go back up, but it would seem odd to me if Kia keeps the current in effect past 4/30, seems like they are leaving some money on the table given demand. Hope I’m wrong.

iLikeTacos

Reaction score
This is crazy. For those that are seeing these insane and slimy attempts at markup, are you willing to travel to buy your telluride? While I wouldn’t recommend the dealer I got my very favorable deal from, there are others that will just order for you with a deposit and charge invoice. Only wildcard will be the rebates in effect at delivery. I know that later this year they will go back up, but it would seem odd to me if Kia keeps the current in effect past 4/30, seems like they are leaving some money on the table given demand. Hope I’m wrong.
I called over 20 dealers and not one was willing to charge invoice. They all expected to charge over MSRP and the dealer I went with tried $1500 over MSRP and I had to haggle that down to MSRP. I'm in the Midwest and I called as far as Georgia.

Tr!n!Grlll

Reaction score
I called over 20 dealers and not one was willing to charge invoice. They all expected to charge over MSRP and the dealer I went with tried $1500 over MSRP and I had to haggle that down to MSRP. I'm in the Midwest and I called as far as Georgia.
Wish the dealers here would charge 1500 over sticker. Sticker on the EX I wanted was around 39500...they are charging almost 46K!

Tr!n!Grlll

Reaction score
And you were willing to order and wait? I’m thinking I should start a Telluride acquisition service 🤣
I don't have many options as the lease on my current Kia [2016 Sorento SX] is up this month [on the 21st] and I am almost 10K over my mileage.
I think I have to buy out my current lease and wait a few mos and see how things pan out. I don't want to lose my panoramic moonroof, and the EX only has a regular moonroof [ I know, #1stWorldProblems]. I just have a problem with how high the buyout is on my Sorento [about 27K]

TellurideSX

Reaction score
I don't have many options as the lease on my current Kia [2016 Sorento SX] is up this month [on the 21st] and I am almost 10K over my mileage.
I think I have to buy out my current lease and wait a few mos and see how things pan out. I don't want to lose my panoramic moonroof, and the EX only has a regular moonroof [ I know, #1stWorldProblems]. I just have a problem with how high the buyout is on my Sorento [about 27K]
I think buying it out will give you some options so you aren’t rushed. Your issue with the situation is the high buyout. Might just ground it and then rent or something short term.

Jj515

Reaction score
I bought from Omaha and got less than MSRP. Might be worth a call. I got an SX prestige for $44k with weather mats, etc thrown in.

iLikeTacos

Reaction score
I bought from Omaha and got less than MSRP. Might be worth a call. I got an SX prestige for $44k with weather mats, etc thrown in.
Damn. Mines supposed to be delivered the 27th and I can't really wait all over again. What dealer did you buy through?

frfnugn

Reaction score
Damn. Mines supposed to be delivered the 27th and I can't really wait all over again. What dealer did you buy through?
What specs did you order? Finnin Kia in Dubuque has a Snow White SX (FWD only...), and they sold me mine at invoice with the lease cash on top of that.

iLikeTacos

Reaction score
What specs did you order? Finnin Kia in Dubuque has a Snow White SX (FWD only...), and they sold me mine at invoice with the lease cash on top of that.
Everlasting Silver SX with Prestige, AWD, black Napa. I gotta have the AWD though. Why doesn't that snow white show up as dealer inventory when I look on Kia's website? Did they just get it today?

Edit: Found it. Weird it didn't show any SX but maybe I was filtering by AWD.

frfnugn

Reaction score
How much did you end up getting it for? I'm looking for an S AWD in dark moss with black interior.
Invoice plus the additional $1200 lease cash, so $35,336, before fees. Total lease payment (including 5.5% tax, $650 acq fee, $135 title/tags, & $109 dealer fees) for 36/12k is $444 with only first month due at signing.

Reaction score
Invoice plus the additional $1200 lease cash, so $35,336, before fees. Total lease payment (including 5.5% tax, $650 acq fee, $135 title/tags, & $109 dealer fees) for 36/12k is $444 with only first month due at signing.
Ahh okay so you leased it. I'm looking to buy and finance and no one will do anything lower than MSRP less $1500 financing rebate and $1000 conquest rebate.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.