No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

What did you pay for your KIA Telluride?

Jd101g

Reaction score
Phoenix, AZ here. I’m starting my hunt on finding a good dealership to work with. Any tips on dealers in AZ or west coast that aren’t placing crazy increases on them?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
No I’m sorry all the EX I have coming in are with the premium packages!
KIA sent a bulletin out a couple months ago that they will be making more Tellurides with captain seats then with bench seats. The bench is getting tougher to get.

crimscrem

Reaction score
Are there any current cash incentives? I've seen things for lease and special financing rates. Wondering if there is any straight up cash back/rebates other than $400 military. Thanks.

andy3109

Reaction score
Hello,

Not sure if this has been noted before, but the spreadsheet seems to be bringing up Black interiors that are actually Dune Brown (almost all are black). For example, all of this show up as dune brown:

EDIT: As someone pointed out, the actual sticker says dune brown in the description, but the upper left says black. Confusing!

1579015111526.png

Last edited:

raydog9379

Reaction score
Hello,

Not sure if this has been noted before, but the spreadsheet seems to be bringing up Black interiors that are actually Dune Brown (almost all are black). For example, all of this show up as dune brown:

View attachment 5862
Wonder if it's because of the way the stickers are designed. Whomever decided that was the way to go on the stickers is an idiot. Makes it very easy to make mistakes. For example, at the top left it'll say Ext Color: Black Copper then Interior Color: Black.... however, under Additional Installed Equipt. buried way down it says "SX Dune Brown Leather Seats" for $0.00. So for those searching dealers online, of course dealer inventory online is usually showing it incorrect as Black when in fact it's Dune Brown. You need to see the sticker or actual pictures of the car in question to know what you are looking at.

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

Did you read the window stickers? You are incorrect. As raydog wrote, it's a line item on the right hand side in the red section. Try reading the window stickers... they are dune brown not black. It just says black on the interior color at top of window sticker.

This actually makes it more confusing - because sites like cars.com aren't so advanced - and many dune interiors are actually listed as black on their site. Could also be on dealer site. The only way to confirm Dune Brown (or Butterscotch for that matter) is to read the window sticker carefully. The spreadsheet is correct.

Please research a little before posting incorrect information. This was also posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited:

alexdrums

Reaction score
Phoenix, AZ here. I’m starting my hunt on finding a good dealership to work with. Any tips on dealers in AZ or west coast that aren’t placing crazy increases on them?
I haven’t found any dealers in Phoenix that will work with you.

vvtelluride

Reaction score
1. What is the realistic price I should target for a configuration which includes bench seat to make it a good deal? (I am not even sure if it is possible to get EX with bench seat)
2. Any recommendations on southern California dealers near Los Angeles county that might sell the car around MSRP ?

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
1. What is the realistic price I should target for a configuration which includes bench seat to make it a good deal? (I am not even sure if it is possible to get EX with bench seat)
2. Any recommendations on southern California dealers near Los Angeles county that might sell the car around MSRP ?
You want an EX with bench at MSRP and in California? Contact @StephenCantrelle today - he announced an open allocation to order tomorrow. You'd get it relatively quickly...