No soliciting permitted.

Good Dealer Dealings - List Your Good Dealer Experience

StephenCantrelle

FOUNDING MEMBER
AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Ordered a new Dark Moss, light grey interior, FWD EX with a bench seat in early October 2020 from Stephen Cantrelle at Classic Kia in Carrollton, TX and received it the second week in November! I found Stephen on this website and the process ordering, communicating, and picking up the car was perfectly seamless! He honored the MSRP price and ordered and received exactly the vehicle I wanted. Kia Moritz in FW would only order with dealer added additions at a high price. Kia dealer in Denton were nice but unresponsive. Thanks, Stephen!
Thank you for the kind words. My pleasure helping on my end!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Emanga96

Reaction score
Let's allow our members and readers to SKIP the bad dealers and give their business to those dealers who've treated you RIGHT.

Please take a moment to reply with your good experience so we can steer other buyers toward that dealership...

BAD experiences go HERE.
Thank you to the entire staff for the great service at Concord Kia ...in Concord California

bags

Reaction score
anyone in the delaware/philly suburb area recommend a good dealer?
Opposite side of Philly from DE if that is your location, but I have a deposit down for an MSRP purchase from Sussman Kia in Roslyn, PA. Murray Kia in Conshohocken, PA is another MSRP option. There may be closer dealers that are selling at MSRP, but I don't know of others in the SEPA area beyond the two I mentioned.

ErikGoBlue

Reaction score
New (Proud) Telluride owners here! Just brought home our 2021 EX AWD in Glacial White Pearl / Gray Interior with Tow package for $500 below MSRP at LaFontaine Kia in Dearborn, MI. Chris Sutton and his team were amazing to work with! We started emailing/texting with them on a Tuesday evening and by Saturday we pulled the trigger on this vehicle that just came off the truck. We also traded in our 2012 Honda Ody at a fair price. They are completely transparent on cost and didn’t mind when I pulled out the calculator to verify the numbers. We are very excited to join the Kia family and hope the Telluride delivers on its promise.

ErikGoBlue

Reaction score
We just ordered from LaFontaine KIA in Dearborn Michigan. They are the only one around not jacking up the pricing and will order at msrp. They are a preferred, high volume dealer. They have someone coming from Oregon for a car. My timing was good because this is Kia order week, their orders will probably go in on Thursday. Ask for Anthony Trupiano and tell him Janet Browne sent you! He gives a referral bonus!
I didn’t see this before I posted my reply to this thread but we also worked with this dealership. We had a similar experience with our salesperson Chris Sutton and his team. Definitely recommended!

Medloch3

Reaction score
Anyone in southern california purchase recently? Trying to figure out where to order one. Looking like Colorado is a popular place to order and ship from. Any tips would be appreciated.

Yeebee29

Reaction score
I'm just starting the process and in Southern California. Can you recommend a good dealer that let you order a 2021 AWD Telluride SXP, Black Copper, at MSRP?

smithwales1

Reaction score
I'm just starting the process and in Southern California. Can you recommend a good dealer that let you order a 2021 AWD Telluride SXP, Black Copper, at MSRP?
Hilltop Kia in NorCal might be your best bet. Ask for Moe (510) 330-0115. I didn’t end up going with them, but they sell at MSRP and have great reviews.

Yeebee29

Reaction score
Hilltop Kia in NorCal might be your best bet. Ask for Moe (510) 330-0115. I didn’t end up going with them, but they sell at MSRP and have great reviews.
Okay, thank you @smithwales1

Who did you end up going with if you don't mind me asking?

I'll reach out to Moe.