You've found the busiest Telluride community online!

Please register and become a member. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

Good Dealer Dealings - List Your Good Dealer Experience

Kass

Reaction score
By far the Findlay Kia dealership in St George Utah has been the best to work with. Sean is the internet sales rep I was working with. He is honest, follows up with you and the dealership is not adding an up-charge. I highly recommend shopping there!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

AustereSpoon

Reaction score
Had a really solid interaction at Willowbrook Kia in the south west suburbs of Chicago, easy to work with, knowledgeable staff, no crazy MSRP markups or anything.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
Black Friday Special #1 Starting today November 8th through Dec 1st 2019

Order/Purchase a KIA Telluride from KIA of Muncie and you will receive (1) 55 Inch LG 4K TV! If we are shipping the vehicle or you are picking up from us you will have something extra in the trunk! You still buy below MSRP with KIA of Muncie and the Costco Auto Program!

*Does not apply to previous placed orders before Nov 8th.

IMG_20191106_154013_732.jpg

DanPorges

Reaction score
I wanted to put a plug in here for my local dealer who is BY FAR the best car dealer I have worked with, not just the best Kia dealer. Lev Kia in Framingham, MA is AWESOME! I have now bought 5 cars from them to date and just ordered my Telluride a couple weeks back. My mother in law even bought a used Toyota Camry from them that they pulled from their sister dealer (Toyota of Wellesley) and sold it to us for less since it was no longer a "Certified Pre Owned" at the Toyota store.
I have bought 3 cars from Phil O'Hanian who has since left (and is greatly missed) and now 3 more from Ken Russian. I have always worked closely with Bert Lueth, the used car manager, and he is aggressive on trades, but also extremely fair. He even told me one time to call Carvana or CarMax cause he knew they were offering more on the specific trade in I had than he was going to be able and I made an additional $2k on the deal.
They are currently selling Tellurides at MSRP. They are taking orders with a FULLY REFUNDABLE $500 deposit and writing on the contract "Subject to Test Drive and Final Terms Approval by Customer" so you can walk away at any time without penalty. They are including any incentives available at the time of delivery and will NEVER try to screw someone out of their money.
I can also tell you that their service department is top notch. I am not one to take my cars to the dealer routinely, almost always doing work on my own or through smaller shops. However, my 2012 Optima SX and my wife's current 2019 Sorento EX have ONLY been serviced at LEV and I will keep in that way. Their pricing is very good and they are always sensitive to my time when I'm waiting.

K7TNT

Reaction score
Medved Kia Colorado
Had a good final outcome with the dealership. Worked with the sales manager and although he wouldn’t commit to a price prior to the vehicle showing up, he assured me that he would beat a deal that I received from another dealership even though it was under market conditions. Sure enough when the car arrived he held true to his word and the deal was competed quickly. My only gripe with the dealership was a total lack of communication from the sales staff. It proved very hard to get reply’s to my inquiries once they placed my order and took my deposit. I even had to call the general sales line so that I could actually talk to someone. In the end the deal trumps customer service for me so I would do business with them again most likely.
How much down payment to make the order from them? I’m 6 hours north is all. :)

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Any good dealer in Austin TX area? Austin, Round Rock, San Antonio, Killeen?

Thanks for your time.
Unfortunately not. But, one buyer did have a good experience at World Car Kia in New Braunfels. Else maybe check out Huffines Kia in Corinth (ask for Alex) or Huffines McKinney (Kevin or Donovan). Van Griffith Kia in Granbury is good too. Stay away from Southwest Kia.

Or, just order from Kia of Muncie.