No soliciting permitted.

Register Log in

Good Dealer Dealings - List Your Good Dealer Experience

dsanch

Reaction score
Did you order with AWD? How long ago did you place order? Did they update you on arrival times? Is there anything you would do differently with them in hindsight?

I ask because I placed my order with Medved Kia in Wheatridge July 27th and haven't heard much of anything from them yet. Glad to hear someone had a great experience with them though. Gives me hope.
Sorry didn’t see this earlier. Yes original order with AWD. Both times I had an “order” with them it was on an incoming vehicle. The first vehicle was an exact match to what we wanted but like I said there was a mix up and it fell through. 2nd vehicle was not a match for the interior or tow, but very happy with prestige package and tow package. At that time prestige was not able to be ordered. Yes Ryan the sales manager would update me on arrival estimate. I believe the updates had more usable information/accuracy once the VIN was created. But I definitely called a lot for those updates. Other dealers told me at the time 3-6 month wait. I believe once there is a vin you are 4-6 weeks out from arrival. Nothing I would do differently. Love the vehicle. Have you heard anything on your end?

Monica

Reaction score
Any good dealer in Austin TX area? Austin, Round Rock, San Antonio, Killeen?

Thanks for your time.
I ordered mine from Huffines Kia Corinth (ask for Donovan Castillo) all over text 817-903-1130 and I got mine in 2 weeks. It was worth there drive. They even pickup their customers from the airport from Florida! It’s all over their Facebook page. There has been plenty of reviews in other thread about Huffines Kia Corinth and Donovan. Huffines Kia Corinth

I truly recommend Donovan. Makes it so easy. All over a text or call. No cancellation policy. No markup.DA213855-622E-45CB-89F7-18C6FAB0148D.png

Monica

Reaction score
If you are in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex I highly recommend Monica at Huffines KIA in McKinney and I would also highly recommend Maritz KIA in Hurst. I had great experiences with both and ultimately purchase from Moritz due to trade value. If you are looking for a starting point I would also highly recommend looking at Dealerrater.com as there is good information there on how others rate their dealership experience and its one of the tools I used to start conversations with specific dealers in an effort to avoid the bad experiences from the get go.
I highly recommend Huffines Kia Corinth -!: Donovan Castillo. He promised us zero mark up price and our order arrived in 2 weeks instead of 3 months. We even took a picture with the guy since we loved him. We already changed the rims on our EX premium package lol. If you are on their order list if someone cancels they call their order list since you are also on the waitlist as he explained before they release to the public. He also told me the EX premium package with captain chairs are coming in a lot sooner since we couldn’t wait 2-3 months for the SX. We never put a deposit like every other DFW dealer wanted non refundable cash deposit $1000. All he did was create a buyers order showing no markup and that we agreed with the prices and took a picture of our license all over text. I saw a lady that posted a review about him that drove 4 hours just to see him since they were marking her up $12,000 above sticker. I also did a research online here and found out another post about him. Here’s me and my husbands picture and the sales rep. Their reviews about Donovan speak for themselves on Facebook and google reviews. Text Donovan Castillo at 817-903-1130. They even pick up their customers all the way from Florida from Dallas forth worth airport. A huge chunk of their customers are also buying from him instead of Houston or Austin the markup is ridiculous. Good luck everyone and if you are in Texas, Donovan is the best.

Attachments

Monica

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, he told me to recommend him to friends and family so I will. He told me that they have several incoming that you can reserve without any cancellation policy. He also told me they have some for sale right now. Call him 817-903-1130

jw_tx21

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I highly recommend Huffines Kia Corinth -!: Donovan Castillo. He promised us zero mark up price and our order arrived in 2 weeks instead of 3 months. We even took a picture with the guy since we loved him. We already changed the rims on our EX premium package lol. If you are on their order list if someone cancels they call their order list since you are also on the waitlist as he explained before they release to the public. He also told me the EX premium package with captain chairs are coming in a lot sooner since we couldn’t wait 2-3 months for the SX. We never put a deposit like every other DFW dealer wanted non refundable cash deposit $1000. All he did was create a buyers order showing no markup and that we agreed with the prices and took a picture of our license all over text. I saw a lady that posted a review about him that drove 4 hours just to see him since they were marking her up $12,000 above sticker. I also did a research online here and found out another post about him. Here’s me and my husbands picture and the sales rep. Their reviews about Donovan speak for themselves on Facebook and google reviews. Text Donovan Castillo at 817-903-1130. They even pick up their customers all the way from Florida from Dallas forth worth airport. A huge chunk of their customers are also buying from him instead of Houston or Austin the markup is ridiculous. Good luck everyone and if you are in Texas, Donovan is the best.
You posted in several threads, so thanks for sharing. (Cross posting the same info so much isn't really necessary nor desirable). But, nevertheless, I was curious about your story because you previously posted on August 30 (Dealer Markup) that you ordered in June and took delivery on August 9 from a cancelled order. (SX-P couldn't be ordered in early June in any case). And then got an LX. So did y'all add a 3rd EX to the family? If so, that's awesome!

Last edited:
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
G

G-593249

Interesting. I ordered July 13th from Gerald Kia and still do not have my Telluride. Today is November 26!
Gerald Kia, North Aurora Illinois. Ordered. Took 7 weeks. SX with tow package. MRSP plus I received 1,500 in incentives. Dealer wanted tp put a 1,200 package on it. I refused. They were fine with that. Great dealer.

yeryer

Reaction score
I wanted a dark moss and dune brown SXP in New England and the only dealer with them in stock wanted 5000 over MSRP. No way! I'm happy to have just added my name to the list of Muncie customers escaping the local markups.

Jason Fox

AUTHORIZED DEALER
Reaction score
I wanted a dark moss and dune brown SXP in New England and the only dealer with them in stock wanted 5000 over MSRP. No way! I'm happy to have just added my name to the list of Muncie customers escaping the local markups.
We even take Patriot fans! Thank You!

gblackwell

Reaction score
Fantastic experience at Classic Kia in Texarkana, TX. The ended up having exactly what we wanted (White EX w/ gray interior). Didn't (and are not) charging over MSRP. Did not try to up sell any dealer add-ons. Worked with us over email never gave us any surprises. I'm out of town on business, so had to send my wife to get the car on her own, five hours away. Everything was ready to go and she was in and out in no time flat. Ask of Tyler Jester and you will not be disappointed!

Classic Kia Texarkana