Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

have you seen any other tellurides besides yours on the road yet?

dngo27

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I know my local King Kia dealer has sold at least 10, but I haven't seen another one out in the wild yet. By summer, I expect to see a ton of them out there.

jsgiv

Reaction score
I've seen 4 total now - 2 over the first 2 weeks after I bought mine, and 2 more over the past 2 days (dark moss SX on the highway, and a maroon LX (I think) about an hour ago).

Local dealers here are selling them practically as soon as they get them in.

Mp31bng

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have seen no others but mine in my area. Then again I live in a big area but, it draws a lot of curiosity when I am out.

tallLeRoy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw a Gravity Grey Telluride with a very happy owner sitting outside of our Costco in Woodstock, Georgia. I think it was an EX, but it could have been any of the halogen light trims.

Last edited:

Kamauxx

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Just came out of the office and saw this in the parking lot.

I'm so happy I passed on the Telluride. I have a feeling there will be many more in the parking lot over the next few years. My car is still the only one of its kind in our lot.

20190426_113314_HDR.jpg

Reyrey39

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I drove from upstate NY to the Outer Banks NC. Everyone was keeping an eye out and we didnt see one! However the cop who pulled me over on the way home for speeding told me it was the first one he has seen and really liked it 🙄😂

ATL3630

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw a Gravity Grey Telluride with a very happy owner sitting outside of our Costco in Woodstock, Georgia. I think it was an EX, but it could have been any of the halogen light trims.
Ha! Small world. I’m riding around in a white SX in the same area. I go to that Costco every week. And my wife goes to those outlets even more often 🤣

tri5203

Reaction score
I first saw the Telluride at SEMA, I thought they were pretty nice. Once they came out, I showed the wife and she liked it. We bought the 5th one in our area. I have not seen any yet on the road.

Mr White

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I was stuck in traffic with a gravity grey on Long island. Didn't catch the trim, but it did not have black rims. Still beautiful.

Tellmeride

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I drove from upstate NY to the Outer Banks NC. Everyone was keeping an eye out and we didnt see one! However the cop who pulled me over on the way home for speeding told me it was the first one he has seen and really liked it 🙄😂
He gave you a citation anyway. 👮🏻‍♂️

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.