Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

have you seen any other tellurides besides yours on the road yet?

joeyvans

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't have mine yet, but just saw the first one on the road in Fargo, ND today. I snapped a pic and sent it to my wife. It was an Ebony Black S with aftermarket tint on the front-side windows. Looked sharp! Can't wait to see our Ebony Black SX!

ernysan

Reaction score
I SAW ONE!!!!!!!!!!! every morning I wake up mine is in my garage so far none at my area in Maywood CA

The best vehicle I've ever had.

jessicaldavis87

Reaction score
I'll have too keep an eye out. Did you buy yours at Wilson Kia? I had to go to Laurel just to test drive one and bought mine on the spot.

PHIL1880

Reaction score
Saw a real beauty couple days ago in the parking lot at Providence Park Hospital, Novi ,MI. It was parked next to my car when I left the building.

bmonaco

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I've seen 3 total within my 2 months or ownership. Mostly S models. My wife was driving it last night, and spotted a black SX. They both waved at each other in excitement to see another Telluride on the road, lol.

I have a feeling they will be popular.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Saw a few over the last few weeks. The KIA Dealer who had 15 of them is now down to 3. There are 12 out there somewhere LOL... Mine is still being built LOL

Buckeye-TRide

Reaction score
Once I landed on buying one I set a date and took the day off so I would have the time to negotiate and not feel rushed. Literally the next day someone I work with showed up to work with one! I was kinda bummed because I wanted to be first but they’re different colors and trims and we know each other fairly well and get to talk about how cool they are.

ernysan

Reaction score
LOL!! I came back from Vegas yesterday None at vegas but on my way back home at 210 fwy I saw one Telly, I try to make a caravan but the lady looks more scare than happy because me following her :) SORRY also a neighbor half block away has one black (not very happy - he's to close) But I will wave him every time we cross ;)

Aeroguy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Seattle Washington here. Bought the first Dark Moss SX off the truck. Have yet to see another one on the road since March, of any color.

ACI

Reaction score
Yes! There is a moss green in our neighborhood, I have the white. It’s fun seeing each other. But I haven’t seen any others yet. I get lots of interest and great feedback- today I got a thumbs up from another driver and last night my husband ran to the store and was asked in the parking lot about it. There is a lot of interest :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.