Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

have you seen any other tellurides besides yours on the road yet?

Realretroguy

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Haven't seen any on the road in the greater Toronto area but there are two KIA dealers I pass in my commute and the stock ones they carry seem to be moving around so they are either selling and getting more in or there are lots of test drives going on.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
While I was ordering mine, one was leaving the lot... apparently was told it was a new purchase of a different model. My Dealership had 15 on the lot to start and now 7 left... I ordered because none were SX with Prestige Pack and Tow/AWD. Mine may be done and in by June/July... I love black so I bet you can't guess the EXT/INT color LOL. Will continue to drive my 2005 Hyundai Sonata until that day.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

drizzt

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Was driving into Burlington City on Main St. and saw my first Telly in the wild. With the glare of setting sun, it was hard to tell the color (I think it was dark grey) but had the orange LED light of SX model.

NCTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I took a trip from NC to FL and saw two on the highway. One had dealer plates and the window sticker and appeared to be a transport but the driver waived enthusiastically when seeing me in mine. The other had NY plates and flew past us. Then when I returned home I saw one going the the opposite direction. I keep expecting to start seeing more in parking lots. But it’s still too early. Really curious on what the April sales figures are.

Kamauxx

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I took a trip from NC to FL and saw two on the highway. One had dealer plates and the window sticker and appeared to be a transport but the driver waived enthusiastically when seeing me in mine. The other had NY plates and flew past us. Then when I returned home I saw one going the the opposite direction. I keep expecting to start seeing more in parking lots. But it’s still too early. Really curious on what the April sales figures are.
5500 were sold in April. Almost 11k sold YTD.

Vietvet

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Am waiting... PATIENTLY??? for my SX to get in but now have noticed 3 out and about.... Most are black. Ordered mine in April, told it will be 3-4 months but... hoping that will be shorter. Seems shortages of Captains Chairs as well as prestige equipped. Maybe didn't figure on the run. Oh well.

dngo27

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Finally saw one in the wild. It was a black SX driving around in the hood next to mine here in the Silver Spring MD area. It looked fantastic and looked like a rolling commercial.

jsgiv

Reaction score
I’ve now seen probably 10-15. I’ve lost count 😀. In my area they seem to becoming rather popular. I know the local dealers seem to still be selling them at a rather hot pace.

I also live in Woodstock, GA so probably have seen a few of those here on this forum.

Actually saw one on the way home last night coming the opposite direction and we waved to each other as we passed.

cheeks80

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I’ve now seen probably 10-15. I’ve lost count 😀. In my area they seem to becoming rather popular. I know the local dealers seem to still be selling them at a rather hot pace.

I also live in Woodstock, GA so probably have seen a few of those here on this forum.

Actually saw one on the way home last night coming the opposite direction and we waved to each other as we passed.
Oh Nice.. Looks like you guys shared a moment :)

Kamauxx

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
What's your source? Shocking that only 420 more in April than in March. (Kia Telluride US car sales figures) But it might not include the backlog for the captains chairs and the apparent popularity of SX with Prestige.
Kia announces their sales figures on the first business day of each month.

Screenshot_20190505-153327.png