No soliciting permitted.

What did you pay for your KIA Telluride?

JamesJudah

Reaction score
I ordered mine today! Ended up going with the Moss w/Dune Brown SX w/Prestige AWD, $46,215 out the door w/the following accessories at no cost: Illuminated scuff plates, all weather mats w/trunk liner, cargo net, rear bumper protection, and side steps at dealer cost. The rebates I got were the 1000 competitor and 400 military off MSRP. Not much of a discount and I shopped 8 dealers, most had the vehicle priced at an average 5k above MSRP when I see those side stickers I walk away. I did not pay tax as I'm a disable vet in GA. 1.9 @ 60. The nice thing is that the dealer is letting me drive a Sorento SX while the order comes in which is roughly 60 days away.
Hi, that sounds like a great deal! I live in GA and am looking to order. What dealership did you work with, I'd like to order from them as well!

Last edited:

Batman3365

Reaction score
2021 Kia Telluride SX.

On Kia.ca:
$53,440.00
With BC tax:
$59,852.80

Coquitlam Kia offered me:
$50,445.00
After tax:
$56,498.40
Damn. So below MSRP? Thats unheard of these days....

Last edited:

Zaiwhat

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Reading this forum helped a bunch. Time to share my experience. After being quoted 11k above msrp in fair lawn NJ, pulled the trigger on the following through a dealership in Ramsey, NJ

A bit stale as of 12/23:
'21 Dark Moss sx AWD w/P, N, T

MSRP: 50,065
Doc/proc fee: 495
Rebate (KIA financing): 500
All in : 52,612.68 after lease equity.
Was the car on the lot or did you put in order on it? Also my dealer didn't mention anything about the $500 from Kia Financing? I asked about it but they said you could have 1.9% or $500 rebate but not both. Is that what you were told? I am in NJ as well

jamalzar

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger today and palced a deposit for an EX AWD with P/T in GG for $1K over the MSRP. Had been looking for a while and being in DC area everyone was asking on an average $5K above the asking price.

Negotiated $1K above MSRP with Jones Kia in Fallston, MD. The are expecting the vehicle to be in stock next week. I checked the VIN on failcat.com and it shows 12/17/20 creation date.

MSRP: $43,645
ADM: $1,000
DOC: $500
Tax: 1,873.52
Tags: 211.75
TOTAL: $47,230.27

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Zaiwhat

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger today and palced a deposit for an EX AWD with P/T in GG for $1K over the MSRP. Had been looking for a while and being in DC area everyone was asking on an average $5K above the asking price.

Negotiated $1K above MSRP with Jones Kia in Fallston, MD. The are expecting the vehicle to be in stock next week. I checked the VIN on failcat.com and it shows 12/17/20 creation date.

MSRP: $43,645
ADM: $1,000
DOC: $500
Tax: 1,873.52
Tags: 211.75
TOTAL: $47,230.27

Thoughts?
Congrats Jamalzar, if the one you got is the trim and color combination that you wanted than I think the $1000 ADM is fair considering the demand on the Telluride. If it was a compromise because that's the one they had coming in than maybe not so good. For ,me, if i am going to pay full price it might as well be for what i want so i ordered mine to my specifications, granted i will need to wait a 6 weeks for it but it will be the one I want.

jamalzar

Reaction score
Congrats Jamalzar, if the one you got is the trim and color combination that you wanted than I think the $1000 ADM is fair considering the demand on the Telluride. If it was a compromise because that's the one they had coming in than maybe not so good. For ,me, if i am going to pay full price it might as well be for what i want so i ordered mine to my specifications, granted i will need to wait a 6 weeks for it but it will be the one I want.
Thanks. I didn't compromise on the color and trim. I had the option to buy one at MSRP before year-end but that was a FWD and I wanted an AWD so I kept looking. 6 weeks wait time isn't bad at all and I am sure it will be worth it.

Craigoooo

Reaction score
Was the car on the lot or did you put in order on it? Also my dealer didn't mention anything about the $500 from Kia Financing? I asked about it but they said you could have 1.9% or $500 rebate but not both. Is that what you were told? I am in NJ as well
Last one on the lot I believe. I got lucky possibly. They have two options 1.9% or a slightly higher rate with the $500 rebate. The slightly higher rate is beneficial if you have good credit and pre-pay before the interest eats away at the rebate. Liberty Kia was great to deal with, highly recommend them over the others.

Dan M

Reaction score
Kia Downtown LA sold me a Wolf Gray SX Prestige Nightfall Edition for $2000 above MSRP. They were great to purchase from. I also received the $500 finance rebate that did lower my payment with the slightly higher APR. I guess I got it for $1500 over MSRP minus the rebate. Please use the info to your advantage with maybe Cerritos who seems to be hoarding Tellurides. Good luck all!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

808cutiepie

Reaction score
Kia Downtown LA sold me a Wolf Gray SX Prestige Nightfall Edition for $2000 above MSRP. They were great to purchase from. I also received the $500 finance rebate that did lower my payment with the slightly higher APR. I guess I got it for $1500 over MSRP minus the rebate. Please use the info to your advantage with maybe Cerritos who seems to be hoarding Tellurides. Good luck all!
To think they were selling msrp last month for like a holiday special. I missed it too.

Batman3365

Reaction score
Guys stop buying cars over MSRP. Several dealerships that sell at MSRP that have been mentioned here. Order it through them and wait 5months to get it like everyone else. If dealership is to far, then buy a plane ticket and drive it back. It'll be well below $2k or $5k. Just my 2cents

JARIDE

Reaction score
I just picked one up on this past Saturday in Illinois. Had drive from Indianapolis IN to pick it up. I had tried working with local Dealership Ray Skillman. They wouldn’t budge on 5K over MSRP on Everlasting Sliver SX Prestige Night Fall Edition. So I scanned the area of states and found 2 at Kia Bradley. Was able to pay MSRP $49,860 plus $500. They offered me also $500 rebate if I took the 2.25% or 1.9% no rebate. Had a great experience with them. I truly believed it help to use another dealership against them.

Helen Brouillette

Reaction score
Fort Bend Kia (Rosenberg, Texas) has never charged over MSRP. They should be on the 'good' list. They are mostly on an order-only basis because of demand but worth it. They have a few coming in that aren't taken yet.

sharitab503

Reaction score
Fort Bend Kia (Rosenberg, Texas) has never charged over MSRP. They should be on the 'good' list. They are mostly on an order-only basis because of demand but worth it. They have a few coming in that aren't taken yet.
Hello Helen,
Thank you for the helpful information. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for your order to come in? Would you recommend a particular person to work with?

Helen Brouillette

Reaction score
Hello Helen,
Thank you for the helpful information. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for your order to come in? Would you recommend a particular person to work with?
Talk to Dave Demiglio! The EX-P only took about 90 days. I can't speak for the SX-Ps

Migmillan

Reaction score
I’m ordering mine. Still haven’t receive VIN number. SX, prestige, nightfall and towing package for MSRP + any discounts they have when the vehicle arrives. Hopefully I will know more in a few weeks.

808cutiepie

Reaction score
Hello Helen,
Did u order yours? I saw this lady posted on the Facebook group she has allocations open right now for orders

Attachments

• 8CCCD771-4321-4DC2-A404-2B3199C07C33.jpeg
    8CCCD771-4321-4DC2-A404-2B3199C07C33.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 23

pgfd44

Reaction score
Just bought my SX prestige with tow and some other items at MSRP. This was the best deal in Maryland. All other dealers are putting between $4k and $10K above MSRP and they are selling before they even hit the dealer lots. I bought mine at Buchanan Kia in Westminster, MD