Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in

What did you pay for your KIA Telluride?

Milad

Reaction score
Here is the deal we got in Saskatchewan, Canada after some serious efforts at negotiating a good deal on a new SX they had on the lot. Ended up paying less than what they had their demo version listed for. Note that the Canadian market is priced differently and the models are also different. Also, given the cold weather, a block heater is mandatory. Probably could have got a slightly better deal if I waited towards the end of the summer or fall but I want this car for the summer!

Attachments

eebedaz

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Wound up getting the S trim with the 8 passengers even though I wanted the 7. Everlasting Silver/Black interior. Price was marked up from MSRP by quite a lot because they added interior lighting ( lighted step boards, cup holders and near your feet), first aid kit, road side kit, and cargo mat cover, and pinstripes ( which look like the one side is peeling and bubbling) and tint on the windows ( which also looks shoddy in the day light so I'll have to take back to the dealer).
After them asking 43339, they brought it down to 37955.00.
After my trade of 3476.91 and rebates of 2500 and 1000k down
Taxes and other charges of 1992.28
The balance due on delivery was 34069.32. Interest rate was at 5.25 but going to try to refinance after a couple payments down to 2.9 or 3.9 to save a couple dollars per month.

I don't think I did too bad because they gave me more for my trade (2014 Sportage) than I thought and I still owed on it. I basically paid MSRP but got all those extra things (I really didn't need). Let me know what you think of the deal.

The whole day was crazy because two dealers that I drove to 2 hours away and had texted 20 minutes before we got to the dealership to see if they still have the 7 seater as promised never even had it on their lot. What I've found it who ever promises you a price and that a car in on the lot is just working in the dealerships telecommunication department and don't know crap. I also test drove an SX ( no prestige package) not a whole lot of extras they had it marked up to over 50k. Wouldn't give any rebates and wanted 10k down and the monthly payment would have been something like over 700 dollars a month.

Last edited:

bigbass4

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone lease an EX yet?

Best I have found in MA for a $0 down / 36month / 12k with everything rolled in is $552 a month. I would love to get input. I'm at a disadvantage bc my jeep lease is up at the end of may

cheeks80

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
My dealer has quoted $720 for license fee apart from $2800 for registration. Any idea what is license fee. This is in MN.

Buckeye-TRide

Staff member
Reaction score
Dark Moss EX with black interior just purchased yesterday in central Ohio and the only one left in Columbus and Very few if any left in the state. Dealer wanted ~$38k which was MSRP + mud guards, folding trunk mat and floor mats. I received $1000 conquest cash which they allowed me to use the registration from my wife’s vehicle instead of my trade because it didn’t qualify, $1000 off from the dealer, and because he was not allowed to discount the car any further he offered me an additional $1000 on the trade which was $1000 more than any dealer had offered me on it (was rear-ended and repaired so I was gonna be screwed regardless but this definitely helped). Did not get the $1500 rebate because the interest rates are absolute garbage and wouldn’t have made sense. Opted to finance with a different bank at 2.9 for 72 with a $14k down payment. So I basically got them to come off $2k with a $1k rebate so about $35k before TT&T. Felt pretty good because they had the same story as every other dealer “high demand no haggling”. I told them I totally understood and would rather walk (which was 100% true) and they continued to work with me. I’m sure there will be better deals to be had but I feel good about where I landed in the end and this car is freaking awesome!!

Attachments

bigbass4

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Dark Moss EX with black interior just purchased yesterday in central Ohio and the only one left in Columbus and Very few if any left in the state. Dealer wanted ~$38k which was MSRP + mud guards, folding trunk mat and floor mats. I received $1000 conquest cash which they allowed me to use the registration from my wife’s vehicle instead of my trade because it didn’t qualify, $1000 off from the dealer, and because he was not allowed to discount the car any further he offered me an additional $1000 on the trade which was $1000 more than any dealer had offered me on it (was rear-ended and repaired so I was gonna be screwed regardless but this definitely helped). Did not get the $1500 rebate because the interest rates are absolute garbage and wouldn’t have made sense. Opted to finance with a different bank at 2.9 for 72 with a $14k down payment. So I basically got them to come off $2k with a $1k rebate so about $35k before TT&T. Felt pretty good because they had the same story as every other dealer “high demand no haggling”. I told them I totally understood and would rather walk (which was 100% true) and they continued to work with me. I’m sure there will be better deals to be had but I feel good about where I landed in the end and this car is freaking awesome!!
Looks good are those rims standard?

Kia09

Reaction score
Based in Mason Ohio, got an EX AWD silver 5F1B3CC3-78AC-46AB-9D0D-2E90248A7CCA.jpegfor $2500 below MSRP after incentives, 75 months at 5.5 but will refinance, got a better deal for my relatively new trade in which had some negative equity but thus saved a lot on sales tax, so decided to go for it. Another dealer was charging me $4k above MSRP for market based adjustment. 4 more dealers said they had to place orders and wait time was 3-4 weeks.They are selling fast. I could have squeezed maybe 1k more but had to make a deal over the phone as they are limited and I wanted to have one

Netace44

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
I live in Alberta
I checked your posts, I see you're in Calgary. I'm in Edmonton, and so far I have not had too much luck getting an SX. not too many up here right now, and the few dealers that have them are way above MSRP. Do you mind breaking down your deal? and who did you purchase from in Calgary?

Last edited:

ucinn

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Based in Mason Ohio, got an EX AWD silver View attachment 1052for $2500 below MSRP after incentives, 75 months at 5.5 but will refinance, got a better deal for my relatively new trade in which had some negative equity but thus saved a lot on sales tax, so decided to go for it. Another dealer was charging me $4k above MSRP for market based adjustment. 4 more dealers said they had to place orders and wait time was 3-4 weeks.They are selling fast. I could have squeezed maybe 1k more but had to make a deal over the phone as they are limited and I wanted to have one
Where did you get this one? I have an SX Prestige ordered through Fairfield. Nice looking ride. Join the ohio group if you haven't already by clicking on "Clubs" at the top of the page.

Kia09

Reaction score
I got it from Kia of Beavercreek, talked to them in the morning, gave them 3 color choices i need, 30 mins later they came back and said they can get me one the same evening, so i put $500 deposit down, and took the delivery late evening. SX is really nice, they had one on display but fwd, i wanted the bench seats in EX though, these cars are super nice for drives

kjh8sfk23r8

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Boy I have had tough luck here in northern virginia/dc area. Really tough to get even down to MSRP. Here's an initial quote for one I'm looking at:

EX AWD:
"MSRP"$41,635.00
Comp Rebate-$1,000.00
Finance Rebate-$1,500.00
Destination$1,995.00
Processing Fee$799.00
Title & Tags$70.75
Taxes$1,814.24
Out the door$43,813.99

Woof! Will update as I try to work this one down...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Telluride? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!