Welcome to the Ad-Free KIA Telluride Community!

Please register with the BIGGEST and busiest Telluride community online. We'd LOVE to have you! Please note: This is an ADVERTISEMENT FREE community! No advertising is permitted. None.

Register Log in
  • PLEASE NOTE: This is a private community with only a few publicly accessible areas. Please sign up for open access to full level content.

What did you pay for your KIA Telluride?

EROCK

Reaction score
I leased my SX for $43,636..put $7,500 down to get my payment to $500/mo...Ebony Black/Butterscotch SX FWD w/ Tow Package & a few dealer add ons: tinted windows, mud flaps, carpet floor mats, clear door ding protectors & a protective clear coat. I’m pretty confident that is a monster deal on a hot car that is hard to come by at the moment. I came in with a strong TrueCar quote from a similar car at a different dealership...I will be going back to them for future cars no doubt...no hassle..great experience all around. We have bought 4 Kia’s from a nearby dealership and naturally went there first..but they had a similar car WITHOUT the tow package and dealer add-ons for $56k!! Just ridiculous. I got my “better” car for $13k less than that.. That markup is just insane to me and I can’t imagine anyone with half a brain paying that much over sticker.

ColW

Reaction score
Boy I have had tough luck here in northern virginia/dc area. Really tough to get even down to MSRP. Here's an initial quote for one I'm looking at:

EX AWD:
"MSRP"$41,635.00
Comp Rebate-$1,000.00
Finance Rebate-$1,500.00
Destination$1,995.00
Processing Fee$799.00
Title & Tags$70.75
Taxes$1,814.24
Out the door$43,813.99

Woof! Will update as I try to work this one down...
Holy cow the destination and doc fee prices are ridiculous.

Buckeye-TRide

Reaction score
Everyone really needs to be a little more patient and let Kia build some inventory. This heavy demand is causing dealers to charge MSRP and more in some cases. It's not fair to people who need a vehicle now or the folks who can wait a bit longer. Kia could reevaluate the cost of the Telluride and reduce incentives down the road. This potentially could adverisly effect future buyers as well as Kia.
Considering I picked up an EX for $35,650 I’d be thrilled if they raised the prices and helped boost my residual value. The fact it the cars are hot and people are willing to pay to have the latest and greatest and if it sustains then I think is obvious they weren’t charging enough for them. Time will tell.

kjh8sfk23r8

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Boy I have had tough luck here in northern virginia/dc area. Really tough to get even down to MSRP. Here's an initial quote for one I'm looking at:

EX AWD:
"MSRP"$41,635.00
Comp Rebate-$1,000.00
Finance Rebate-$1,500.00
Destination$1,995.00
Processing Fee$799.00
Title & Tags$70.75
Taxes$1,814.24
Out the door$43,813.99

Woof! Will update as I try to work this one down...
Quoting myself here just for posterity. Spoke to the sales manager. Only thing he would budge on was dropping delivery fee down to what Kia actually charges, $1045 lol. Same old "adjusted market value" spiel. Oh well, if chumps keep paying absurd prices no way I'm going to get them to budge. I would hazard a bet there's a lot more potential bargaining room on LXs, they seem to sit on the lot for a long time.

Think I may have to wait it out here in VA.

tellride

Reaction score
I checked your posts, I see you're in Calgary. I'm in Edmonton, and so far my I have not had too much luck getting an SX. not too many up here right now, and the few dealers that have them are way above MSRP. Do you mind breaking down your deal? and who did you purchase from in Calgary?
I checked your posts, I see you're in Calgary. I'm in Edmonton, and so far I have not had too much luck getting an SX. not too many up here right now, and the few dealers that have them are way above MSRP. Do you mind breaking down your deal? and who did you purchase from in Calgary?
I bought from eastside kia. It’s a big chance you can get same deal. I paid $51600 all in.

WhiteSX

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
How did he do that?
Never put a down payment on a lease. There's a possibility you won't recover that money if the car is ever totaled in an accident or stolen. Since you don't own the car, you're putting money down on someone else's asset. The insurance will most likely cover what you owed in lease payments...not what you put down on the car. Is it a mistake to make a large down payment on a car lease? - Quora. While the payment may seem higher, keep your money in your bank and apply it to your monthly payment. Your money stays with you longer. Instead of the down payment, always negotiate the money factor , (interest) capitalized cost, (final cost) dealer fees, and maintenance plans as levers in a lease deal. Keep in mind....it's not your vehicle. You're simply renting it. Enjoy the ride.

Ivoba

Reaction score
New to the forum here. I’ve been scouring for a white S trim with AWD, but the area I’m living in currently (Columbus GA) doesn’t really serve the AWD customer. I’m about to head in to order/speed up allocation of one to my area. What do you think the chances are that I can get them to go all in for under 35k?

Buckeye-TRide

Reaction score
New to the forum here. I’ve been scouring for a white S trim with AWD, but the area I’m living in currently (Columbus GA) doesn’t really serve the AWD customer. I’m about to head in to order/speed up allocation of one to my area. What do you think the chances are that I can get them to go all in for under 35k?
Including tags and tax? Not a chance. If you qualify for conquest and finance through Kia (awful rates) then you could get there before tax if you can negotiate an extra $1000 discount. Considering where you live you’d be much better off with FWD if $35k OTD is your goal.

NCTelly

FOUNDING MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you looked on www.cargurus.com? I’ve seen some AWD models in FL.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.